Terms and Conditions
- In the interests of fairness it is not permitted for an exhibitor to sub-let stand space or show time, nor display products from different business areas than that booked, nor will they distribute advertisements from businesses not at the show except with prior written consent from the event organizers. For all Terms and conditions involving UK NATIONAL BRIDAL EXHIBITIONS LTD this is a separate entity and Perfect Brides Wedding Fayres Ltd is used as an advertising platform and not associated with this business. Exhibitors who have booked for The National Wedding Fayre can see all terms below from POINT 17 and will have a booking form sent via email with terms and conditions listed. Once these are sent or a booking made directly from our website then you are bound by these terms and UK NATIONAL BRIDAL EXHIBITIONS LTD will not be held liable for any loss or cancellation of the show.
- Exhibitors will adhere to all Health & Safety requirements.
- The organizers (Perfect Brides Wedding Fayre Ltd) reserve the right to restrict the display, demonstration or the running of mechanical or other item that the organizers deem to be a danger to any person or of annoyance to other exhibitors.
- Unless otherwise advised, the venue will be open to the exhibitors from 10am for the setting up of displays. All exhibitors must be in place and set up by 11.45am for a 12pm start show and 12.45 for a 1pm show. At 11.45am/12.45pm any vacant display area may be reallocated to other exhibitors and will be lost to the booking party with no refund offered. Exhibitors will not dismantle their display prior to 15 minutes before the shows closure without the prior consent of the organizers. Any exhibitors doing this risk not being invited to subsequent shows. The venue will remain open until 5.30pm by which time all exhibitors must have cleared their display area.
- Exhibitors will observe that the giving out of leaflets in and around the entrance and no display banners or equipment will be on display other than to the rear of the allocated table space to prevent impairment on other exhibitors for Health & Safety reasons.
- Exhibitors will ensure they have sufficient insurance cover for their exhibited goods and people accompanying or working with or for them for the duration of the show. Exhibitors insurance must include public liability of at least £1 million and public indemnity insurance of at least £100,000 including an Indemnity to Principles Clause thereby providing Perfect Brides adequate insurance protection under their policy.
- Perfect Brides Wedding Fayre Ltd will not be responsible for the loss, damage or theft of any exhibits, goods or other items brought to the show. Exhibitors are responsible for any Injury to Third Parties or Damage to Third Party Property. Exhibitors will not be liable for any negligent error, act or omission on the part of Perfect Brides Wedding Fayre Ltd.
- If the show is cancelled for any reason outside the control of Perfect Brides Wedding Fayre Ltd, Perfect Brides Wedding Fayre Ltd will not be liable for any costs or losses incurred by the exhibitor. Also, 50% of the total fee paid / owed for that particular show by the exhibitor will be taken towards pre-advertising and administrative costs should a cancellation take place. This clause includes but not limited to cancellation due to weather related issues and any decision made to cancel a Show by the organisers of Perfect Brides Wedding Fayre Ltd shall be deemed to be the correct decision (weather related or otherwise).
- Exhibitors are required to pay a non-refundable non-transferable deposit of 50% on signing of the agreement to book a display area. If the deposit is not paid within the required time scale, the display area will be offered elsewhere.
- The payment balance is due within 28 days of the agreement to book and in any event within 2 months of the show. If the balance is not paid by then, the display area may be offered elsewhere and the deposit will not be refunded.
- In the event that any exhibitor wishes to cancel their booking, the following time schedule will apply regarding payment and refunds – If notice is given more than 75 days in advance of the show date fees will be refunded or not chargeable excluding the deposit element which will not be refunded (See 9 above). If notice is given 28 days or less in advance of the show date the total fee will be payable in full.
- Cancellations must be in email or posted via a ‘recorded delivery’ method to the registered office. The effective date to determine the payment schedule in 11 above being when the Cancellation is signed for as received by the organizers. The show date itself does count in the time schedule.
- Any bookings made within 28 days of the show date must be paid for in full and will be subject to the conditions outlined in 11 above allowing for a cooling off period of 24 hours from the day booked.
- Perfect Brides Wedding Fayre Ltd does not have any responsibility towards National shows that take place. Our National show falls under UK BRIDAL EXHIBITIONS LTD. Perfect Brides Wedding Fayre Ltd will be used for advertising purposes with UK BRIDAL EXHIBITIONS LTD and UK WEDDING FAYRES Limited and other outside companies who vest an interest to use us for marketing purposes only.
- Exhibitors booking within 28 days of the show date accept that there can be no guarantee their details will be included within Perfect Bride’s Show Guide if one is published though every effort will be made to do so.
- Notwithstanding any of these rules exhibitors will comply with all relevant regulations or reasonable instructions issued by the police, local authority, or officials of Perfect Brides Wedding Fayre Ltd.
- GDPR: Anyone who registers for our shows via our website or Eventbrite will have their details shared with exhibitors for that particular event. If you wish to not be included after an event we will remove your details at your request.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE NATIONAL WEDDING FAYRE WITH UK NATIONAL BRIDAL EXHIBITIONS LTD
- In these Summary Terms & Conditions the term ‘Exhibitor’ means any person, firm or
- company who has made an application for and who has been granted stand space at the
- exhibition. The term ‘Exhibition’ means the event detailed on the Booking Form. The term
- ‘Organiser’ means UK NATIONAL BRIDAL EXHIBITIONS LIMITED or its lawful assigns.
The Exhibitor must not display any exhibits or merchandise in addition to or in place of
those described on the Booking Form, without the prior written permission of the
Organiser. Advertising literature or other products not relating to the Exhibitor’s business
must not be displayed or distributed from either the stand space or anywhere else within
the Exhibition venue. Any items found outside of the exhibitor’s stand space will be
All exhibitors are liable to check the final plan to ensure that their position is correct. Red
lines on the plan mean the stand is open and grey lines mean the stand is boarded. UK
NATIONAL BRIDAL EXHIBITIONS cannot be held responsible for exhibitors not
understanding the plan once an exhibitor has chosen their stand number.
- CANCELLATION OF STAND SPACE:
(1) If the Exhibitor wishes to cancel the stand space booking after acceptance by the
Organiser, or alternatively the Exhibitor fails to meet any of the payment obligations
(whether as to the amounts or the dates of payment – see Clause 9 below) detailed
on the Booking Form, then the Organiser reserves the right (without being obliged
to do so and without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to the
Organiser) to apply the following cancellation/termination charge and to resell or
reallocate such stand space:
(a) Between acceptance and 8 months, cancellation charge of 20% of total
cost with no deposit refundable.
(b) Between 8 months and 3 months, cancellation charge of 50% of total
cost with no deposit refundable.
(c) Between 3 months and date of event, cancellation charge of 85% of total
cost with no deposit refundable.
(2) If the Exhibitor wishes to cancel the stand space booking, then written notice must
be forwarded to and received by the Organiser by registered post or email not later
than the time scales referred to in (1) above. The Organiser shall not be obliged to
accept the Exhibitor’s notice of cancellation.
(3) The Organiser may resell or reallocate the cancelled stand space but shall be
under no obligation to reimburse any part of the cancellation charge.
(4) The deposit of £95/£125 paid for the show is refundable to the amount of £50% should
of show be cancelled or moved.
- REDUCTION OF STAND SPACE:
When an Exhibitor wishes to reduce the size of the stand space booking after acceptance
by the Organiser, then written notice must be forwarded to and received by the Organiser
by registered post or email. The Organiser reserves the right to apply the scale of
cancellation charge detailed in Section 3 above to the total cost, in proportion to the
amount of space by which the original stand space is reduced. The Organiser may resell
or reallocate the stand space but shall be under no obligation to reimburse any part of the
cancellation charge. The Organiser shall not be obliged to accept the Exhibitor’s notice of
- RELOCATION OF STAND SPACE:
Should it be necessary for the Organiser to revise the layout of the Exhibition floor plan for
any reason, the Organiser reserves the right to transfer the Exhibitor to another stand
space within the Exhibition without recourse to compensation, unless the stand space is
reduced in size in which case the cost of the stand space shall be reduced
- BANKRUPTCY OR LIQUIDATION OF EXHIBITOR:
If an Exhibitor being an individual or business becomes bankrupt, is issued with a
receiving order or makes a creditors arrangement, or in the case of a Limited company
goes into liquidation or has a receiver appointed, the Booking Form with the Exhibitor
shall be terminated, and the Cancellation terms and charges detailed in Clause 3 above
shall be applied.
- BUILD-UP AND BREAK-DOWN:
The Exhibitor must adhere to the build-up and break-down times stipulated in the
exhibition instructions. In the event that the Exhibitor fails to remove all their property,
furniture and waste material from the Exhibition venue by the end of the contracted
break-down time on the final day, these items will be removed, and the Exhibitor will be
solely liable for all costs incurred in such removal, storage and/or disposal. Neither the
Organiser, the venue nor any of the show contractors will be liable for any damage to
such property or any loss incurred by the Exhibitor in these circumstances. If an
exhibitor breaks their stand down before 4pm on the Sunday, they will incur a £200 fine.
- PROHIBITION OF TRANSFER:
The Exhibitor must not assign, sub-let nor grant licences in respect of the whole or any
part of the stand space allocated to them without the prior written permission of the
- PAYMENT OF STAND SPACE:
A deposit as specified in the Booking Form, representing a minimum of £95-£125must
be provided by the Exhibitor before the stand space will be confirmed. The final
balance of the stand space cost is payable no later than 1st December 2024. The
deposit is refunded at 50% rate should the show be cancelled or moved. The
- deposit is non-refundable should an exhibitor cancel.
- If payments are not made by the Exhibitor in accordance with the schedule specified in
- the Booking Form, then the Organiser reserves the right to apply the scale of
- cancellation/termination charges to the total cost as detailed in Section 3 above. The
- Organiser may resell or reallocate the stand space but shall be under no obligation to
- reimburse any part of the cancellation/ termination charge. The Exhibitor shall however
- remain fully liable for any amount outstanding under the Booking Form.
- PROMOTION AND PRESENTATION:
The Organiser shall have sole discretion as to organising and promoting the Exhibition
in such manner as considered appropriate and reserves the right to amend or vary the
manner or methods of such organisation and promotion without explanation or liability.
Any statements made by or on behalf of the Organiser as to attendance projections or
methods or timing of promotional activities shall constitute only general indications of
the Organiser’s promotion and organising strategy and shall not amount to any
representation or warranty.
- POSTPONEMENT OR ABANDONMENT:
(1) In the event of any abandonment, postponement, covid related, relocation or
limitation of the Exhibition, any restriction on the use of the premises or any part
thereof, or any failure of the services provided therein, the Exhibitor or his agents
or contractors shall have no claim whatsoever against the Organiser in respect of
any resulting loss or damage and the Exhibitor’s liabilities to the Organiser shall
not in any way be affected. The organiser will have the option to change dates of
the event and exhibitors if cannot attend will forfeit 50% of their fee.
(2) Should the show be cancelled because of COVID then the fee charged is just 70%
of the £95-£125 deposit that goes towards advertising the event. All remaining
balances are refunded or carried over.
(3) The Organiser accepts no responsibility if delivery of goods and materials or the
execution of work is held up or prevented by any cause beyond their control,
including without liability the generality of the following:
(a) Strike, lock-out, labour disturbance or restriction.
(b) Failure by the Exhibitor, his agents or contractors to give instructions or
supply the necessary stand plans in due time.
(c) A cancellation fee of the stand price paid will be set at 50%. The remaining
50% will be refunded within 7 days.
- EXHIBITOR & CONSEQUENTIAL LIABILITY:
(1) The Exhibitor hereby accepts total liability for all acts or omissions of himself, his
business, directors, employees, servants, contractors, agents and visitors, and
undertakes to indemnify the Organiser against any and all liability in respect
thereof and against any and all actions, legal suits, proceedings, claims,
demands, costs and expenses whatsoever, which may be taken or made against
the Organiser or incurred or become payable, which arise therefrom or in respect
thereof. This includes any and all claims arising from death, personal injury and
the supply by the Exhibitor of merchandise or samples of any kind whether such
items be sold or complimentary, plus any and all legal costs, compensation,
disbursements and expenses should these be paid by the Organiser on the advice
of Counsel to compromise or settle any such claims.
(2) Neither the Organiser, venue owner, shell scheme contractor nor any of their
employees shall be responsible for the safety of any exhibit or property of any
Exhibitor or any other person, or for the loss or damage of or destruction to the
same by theft, fire or any other cause whatsoever, or for any and all loss or
damage incurred or sustained by the Exhibitor by reason of any defect in the
venue building or structure caused by fire, storm, tempest, lightning, national
emergency, war, terrorism, labour dispute, strike or lock-out, civil disturbance,
explosion, accident, force majeure, or any other cause not within the control of the
Organiser, whether foreseeable or not, or for any consequential or financial loss or
damage caused by reason of any such event happening or the building becomes
wholly or partially unavailable for the Exhibition.
- EXHIBITOR INSURANCE:
Exhibitor Insurance – Insurance cover to comply with contract Terms and Conditions
has been arranged on your behalf as a “Participating Exhibitor”, under the Master
Insurance Policy issued to Perfect Brides. Exhibitors will be given the opportunity to
“opt-out” of this insurance arrangement. By providing satisfactory evidence of suitable
alternative insurance cover, they will be entitled to a credit in respect of the insurance
participation fee included in the deposit invoice. See full Terms and Conditions for
details. We strongly advise you to also seek COVID related insurance for this event.
- AGREE TO THE TERMS & CONDITIONS OF THE UK NATIONAL
BRIDAL EXHIBITIONS LIMITED.
HEALTH AND SAFETY REQUIREMENTS
Perfect Brides Wedding Fayre Ltd is committed to all events being as safe and risk free an environment as is reasonably possible for all attendees be they exhibitors, employees, contractors, visitors or members of the public.
In pursuance of this Perfect Brides requires that you and the people who accompany you comply with the following as a condition of booking whilst you are in attendance
The exhibitor will take full responsibility to supply, wear and use any protective equipment (or anything else required or provided) in the interest of Health & Safety in pursuance of any relevant statutory provisions and will ensure any people accompanying or working with or for them do likewise.
The exhibitor will take full responsibility to ensure that all equipment, apparatus and other items brought to or used at the show are safe and without risk to Health & Safety and have been maintained to a standard that will not constitute and offence under any relevant statutory provisions.
The exhibitor will take full responsibility to ensure that they will conform, in all respects, to their legal duties and responsibilities as laid down by the Health & Safety At Work Act of 1974 and any other relevant statutory provisions and will ensure any people accompanying or working with or for them do likewise.
Perfect Brides will retain the right to stop any operation, erection of equipment or the action of any exhibitor or people accompanying or working with or for them if it is considered there is a hazard to the safety of any persons. Perfect Brides will not accept any responsibility for any costs incurred out of such action.
The exhibitor will ensure that –
- Emergency exits and gangways will be kept clear at all times
- They and any people accompanying or working with or for them understand the Fire & Emergency procedures and know the location of First Aid posts. Any accident must be reported to a First Aid Post
- They and any people accompanying or working with or for them are aware of their Health & Safety responsibilities
- They and any people accompanying or working with or for them are trained to ensure safe working practices are adhered to at all times.
- Good housekeeping is maintained in all areas, minimising hazards.
- Any portable power equipment is suitable and only used for the purpose for which it was designed, with safety guards and devices fitted and used. Power leads must be kept to a minimum and not cross gangways. A current test/inspection certificate must accompany all such equipment.
- That only acceptable substances be brought on site and full compliance with the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) regulation is required.
- (This is not an exhaustive or prescriptive list)
- Exhibitors are responsible for their actions and those of any people accompanying or working with or for them as well as for any items brought or used by them so should consider and risk-assess their individual Health and Safety needs and put in place appropriate measures to ensure the safety of all persons at the event. Perfect Brides will not accept liability for any incident arising from negligence by exhibitors.